Friday, February 18, 2011

Taking ONE day at a time!

Well, I got my first comment from my first blog from my Creativity Friend, Alan Black in Atlanta Georgia! I might enjoy this part of my work, because I enjoy writing! Today I simply want to say what I've learned about time and personal management: YES it's good to have the big picture of (for example) the month's work - however - the only way I really got through my tasks and pleasures, was to break them into DAILY pieces. I usually try not to work on weekends, unless it is a presentation, but this weekend I already 'broke' the two days into small pieces....and I'm sure that's the only way I will get my work done! Luckily I have Louis (my talented and energized husband) to help me with creating new slides for my clients next week. So - for the few who started reading my blog.....happy weekend...and many happy moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment